- Snap in the triangle Connectors on each corner of the Lights to keep the unit sturdy.
- Insert the USB Cable into the Adapter. Find the USB Port on the Light closest to the desired wall outlet.
—Connect the other end of the USB Cable to the LED Light. Plug the Adapter into the wall outlet.
—Make sure every Light works. All the lights are turned on means the connection is correct!
—Try checking the arrow side or direction of small USB PCB Boards if any Lights don’t work.
- Unplug the Adapter, then place the Lights face-down on a flat surface.
—Peel the paper from the Double-Sided Adhesive, and paste one side in the circled back on the Lights.
- Find a place to display the Lights. After cleaning and drying the area, press the Adhesive Tape to the wall.
—The PCB Boards are strong enough to further support the Lights on a Hook, Nail, or Screw (not included).
- Plug the Adapter back into the wall outlet. Choose from the Colors or Mode Settings with the APP on your phone.
—No need operations to connect the APP to the lights! Just open the APP, they will connect automatically.
- Free USB Ports on the Lights can be used to charge other devices.
—Please, DON’T supply power to any other device while the Lights are in White LED Color mode.
—If ever there are questions about proper electrical usage, consult a licensed technician.